Friday, August 13, 2010

GalleriaLinda's Designed Pages for Diary Project 2011!

GalleriaLinda has participated in the Diary Project for four years now. Reservations are closed and my designed pages were submitted a month ago.

This year, I reserved pages for all three of my shops: GalleriaLinda Handcrafted Contemporary Beaded Jewelry on iCraft.ca, GalleriaLinda Beads on Zibbet.com, and GalleriaLindaLoft Vintage Jewelry on Zibbet.com.

I wanted to share my page designs! I have fun with the design aspect each year and design my own. This year's calendar diary will have two of these skinny pages per full page, so it will be a little different than the past years. I am anxious to see how it looks!

You can find out more about this wonderful art project on Fantazya's Diary 2011 web site!

No comments:

Post a Comment