I have to say that I was not even thinking about until I read TheTinyFig's blog post. Then I got into gear and have done much to be prepared.
Read TheTinyFig's blog for exceptional and useful tips for the following:
- Build your inventory and shop appearance
- Order craft supplies for the rest of the year - prioritize them
- Establish a shipping deadline and communicate that
- Ship internationally
- Bump up your marketing
- Bump up your advertising and brand opportunities
- Use tagging the best way
- Photography of items - retake those that are questionable
- Offer a sale or discount
Be sure to read IndieCEO's latest post on advertising your blog for free with Entrecard. See the pros and cons of Entrecard and consider using it for your holiday advertising.