Saturday, December 13, 2008

The 3 Faces of GalleriaLinda - Jewery Schizophrenia?



I admit it! I might need an intervention! I started the GalleriaLinda.com business with handcrafted jewelry in mind for the focus.

It still is all about that, but my affections are jewelry-specific flaky in general. I am passionate about handmade jewelry, but I love vintage jewelry and I love handmade sterling and gem imported jewelry. The natural progression, then, would be an expansion of GalleriaLinda.com to include all the jewelry goodness that GalleriaLinda can find. And, so I did.

First came the handcrafted contemporary beaded and silver wire jewelry that I so passionately make - even from the beginning of girlhood.

Second came the vintage jewelry. As I was rooting around some old family treasures last year, I latched on to some jewelry items that were absolutely fabulous. An idea was born and I was hooked. Finding vintage, online and off, just fills my heart with excitement!

Last came the sterling and gemstone jewelry. Because of time spent in Brazil (the world's gemstone mine) as a child, I came to appreciate gemstones and sterling at an early age and never shook that affection. I remember going through my mother's jewelry box and trying on amethyst, topaz, citrine, white agate, hematite, tourmaline, and other fabulous gems, and this was way before colored stones were all the rage.

I searched for over a year to find an appropriate supplier that would meet my criteria for a jewerly gemstone and sterling product. I am so pleased with the jewelry designs, gems, and quality. And frankly, they sell in person like hotcakes. Jewelry hotcakes are always a good thing!

You will find each of these genres of jewelry in different venues and according to venue requirements for listing. But, it is all directed by my web site at GalleriaLinda.com.

Why not surround yourself with the things you love. I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment