Sunday, March 18, 2007

Ready 2 Mail!

Orders - packaging - invoices - payment - the whole process demands so many decisions that it can make your head spin.

Packaging, for example, is important to me. It is the "first impression" that a new customer has of me and of my creations. I researched so long to find unique boxes, containers, wrapping paper, folders, etc... ALL expensive. Beautiful, but not yet where I am for my GalleriaLinda shop.

Therefore, I went back to my roots as a designer and said "why not design my own wrapping paper that is unique to my shop?"

And...there you have it. Original "GalleriaLinda" wrapping paper, designed by me and printed on my printer.

This festive packaging is exciting to receive. My customers are special and need to feel pampered as if they are my only customer in the world. That is how the Ritz Carlton made their mark on the world and GalleriaLinda will too!

3 comments:

  1. That is an awesome idea! So beautiful, too. My packaging consists of some cute tissue paper and a little organza bag. Not too creative, but hey, I'm still new, so I'll figure it out eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree! Every item I sell is special and the person buying the item is special. Plus, I personally like to get mail -- it's like a gift in and of itself! I was wondering if this idea was over the top or not -- but now I know you were thinking on the same lines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea and a wonderful way to make the customer feel special. I think I am going to have to rethink my packaging after seeing this, LOL.

    ReplyDelete