Saturday, March 17, 2007

GalleriaLinda Featured!

GalleriaLinda was featured in a blog recently! (click the photo to see the feature page)

Once in a while, I will search blogs just to see if my shop has been featured. There are many Etsy artists with blogs that love to feature shops. I came up with this neat surprise!

I remember that Lemonade (the artist that featured my shop) and I met on the Etsy.com forums discussing art show opportunities in Central Florida (of which, there are very few). Who knew she would check out my shop and then feature it? What a nice surprise!

Life lesson: as my grandmother used to say, "be sweet," because you never know how the person will fit into your life!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! That is so neat to discover yourself on another blog! Kudos!

    ReplyDelete