Sunday, December 9, 2012

It's Terrible, I know


You have no idea how many blog post ideas I get - at 11:00 p.m. after I go to bed. Some, I even write out in my head. They never get written down on a list, or written! It's terrible, I know.

Nurturing a blog is something I must carve out time to do each week. And I don't. It seems that the din of life takes over - kind of like the "squeaky wheel gets the oil" and the blog is not the loudest squeaky wheel.

Blog life for me is an exercise of always starting over. Today is a new day with all its opportunities.

I have many things to tell you and will carve out that time to do so!

In the meantime, here is some earring eye candy - my latest. I found these vintage sleek, minimalist matte silver tone rectangle bars online and thought they were fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment