Thursday, August 9, 2012

A Whole New World of Inspiration


I have been looking for an assortment of pottery shard pendants for ages. I finally found a reasonable source and ordered quite a few. 

When I opened up the package, inspiration just flooded in! I dashed to my enormous bead stock and started working with colors. What fun this has been. 


Still in the inspiration "zone," I wound up working an entire weekend on these and loved every minute of it.

These are shards from Chinese pottery that have been made into pendants. The pendants are encased in a silver plate bezel and come in all shapes, due to the shard shape relative to the image. 

They are not yet listed but will be this weekend in the GalleriaLinda Handmade Beaded Jewelry shop on iCraft. 

In the meantime, I could not wait to show you. Looky, looky! Isn't that how we feel when we create from inspiration?

More later, friends!
Linda

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Cool pendants. Those are the ones that I see in some Chinese Kung Fu movies where in they have some weird powers on their necklace. Those are unique items. Good Job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea and the result! Please et me know if you would ever like to be featured on our blog www.thebead.net
    We like your blog!
    Sheila & Shannon

    ReplyDelete