Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A GREAT offer from iCraft.ca Handmade Selling Venue!


I have been selling my GalleriaLinda handmade jewelry on iCraft.ca exclusively for over 2 years now and I love it - it is hard to believe it has been that long!

iCraft is a "handmade only" selling venue that is a "paid by month" model. The Canadian site allows us to sell in USD or CAD dollars. The reason I love iCraft is:
  • Sell handmade only makes it more focused
  • Artful site design - lots of white space that allows our products to be noticed
  • Friendly and responsive admin - very important to sellers (and buyers)
  • Monthly fee and no listing and selling fees - this allows me to budget with no surprises
  • Active community on forum
  • iCraft Sellers' Bootcamp - free training workshops to all members and held several times a year
Well, I do like to share exciting news from my selling venues, especially when it has to do with saving money! For a limited time, iCraft is offering to members - only until 5/31 9pm - unlimited listings for $50 A YEAR and you can buy up to 3 years. That is $6 a month!

Not a member yet? Easy peasy, become a member for $25 one time fee CAD then take advantage of this low price for unlimited handmade listings! Just pay through PayPal for automatic currency conversion!

Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. congrats on your success on icraft. I thought the book camp was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete