Friday, October 30, 2009

GalleriaLindaLoft Vintage in Etsy Treasury



After a year's long hiatus, I have been loading in vintage items to my GalleriaLindaLoft Etsy shop. A lot of what I offer is vintage jewelry of all kinds, but I have started listing some interesting miscellaneous items. One item caught the eye of InColdStorage, who put my item in her "Black Magic Women" treasury on Etsy. InColdStorage has a fabulous vintage Etsy shop so please visit!

For some reason, I was fooling around online, went to Craftopolis,  and arbitrarily put in GalleriaLindaLoft's shop name and I was shocked I was in a treasury! That is how it is! You just never know.

The vintage item featured fit beautifully within the treasury and was my Souvenir Rio Cigarette Pack Holder and Match Book Cover - in a gorgeous black lacquer finish trimmed in gold. Very pretty even if you don't smoke! It is from the very early 1960s.

Some of you may remember me mentioning that I lived in Brazil as a very young girl and I have several Brazilian items from that era to list like this. I sold a couple of Vintage Brazilian Street Jewelry items last year as was almost sorry to see them go, but I knew I would never wear them and enjoy them. That is what is so exciting about vintage. People who purchase vintage items really love the item and that makes me happy!

Now with the Olympics being held in Rio De Janeiro, you can have have a piece of Brazil by shopping GalleriaLindaLoft!

My thanks goes to InColdStorage for including this item in the Etsy Treasury!





No comments:

Post a Comment