Friday, October 23, 2009

GalleriaLinda Necklace Featured on Vintaj Blog




What a great surprise this morning to find GalleriaLinda's Handmade Vintaj Brass Filigree & Green Crystal Pearl Necklace design featured on the Vintaj Blog. Rose from Vintaj sent an email to let me know and I have been posting this excitement everywhere!

Vintaj makes the most fabulous natural brass filigree and stampings. I love them for their warmth and detail and they make a design interesting. Check out Vintaj for you next design project. If you are a customer who has the opportunity to purchase a design with Vintaj, just know that you have the very best natural brass components around!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post... I'm very amazed with the content of your blog. Looks like you are really putting hard work on it. I'd surely visit here often. You can come by my site if you want, it's mainly about Engagement Rings. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete