Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Creative and Free Promotions Are Great! The Diary 2010 Project.


As an online seller of handmade jewelry, I am always looking for free promotional opportunities. Forums are a good resource for free promotional opportunities as you will see calls for product and seller features. I am always keeping my eyes open!

An annual project that I love and have had GalleriaLinda participate in for three years is the Diary Project, which is organized and implemented by Fantazya, a long-time Etsy seller of handmade.

The current Diary 2010 Project is getting to the final deadline for artwork.

The diary is a spiral bound calendar book that has all pages created and designed by handmade artists! The artists work their shop information into the designs and get year-round exposure for FREE.

This has been a successful and popular concept for several years. When the artwork is sent, Fantazya coordinates the printing and cover options. Pictured above is my 2009 diary with GalleriaLinda pages. You will see the plain cover I ordered so I could embellish it myself. These make GREAT gifts too.

I encourage my handmade artist/crafter friends to participate in this free opportunity! Fantazya is so great to work with and you will be among featured artists.

You are NOT obligated to purchase the Diary. Diaries are offered to participants at a discounted rate, should you care to purchase.

Each page is a miniature original art presentation for each day of the year. See the Diary 2010 Project Flickr group to see what has been created so far.

Go now to lock in YOUR date today, send in your designed page with your shop information, and you have year-round exposure of your web site or shop URL to people all over the world.

This year, for the first time, the diary will be available in three languages: English, French, and Spanish. Impress your friends by being "in print!"

Go right now to get YOUR
Diary 2010 Project date.
Artwork deadline is JULY 15.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Linda , thanks for coming by the blog, I feel the creative process is just as necessary as breathing fresh air and clean water for a good life. Thanks for posting the diary project , I think I will give it a whirl , cheers. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. MountainDreamers - hope you get the date you want. This is a great project to particate in!

    ReplyDelete