Saturday, February 14, 2009

Scrabble Tile Pendants - Such Fun! Plus, Tutorials!

(Pendant tiles shown above are from the collection at Albu Designs)

Today, I ran across Albu Designs' web site showing wonderful tile pendants. A lot of people make these darling little handmade tile pendants but these cute pendants never get tired. They are great little gifts and always you will find a design that speaks to you.

I was so excited to find that Albu Designs had a great tutorial on how to make tile pendants. Although it is not rocket science, I always wondered about coatings, sizing, and even resources. Albu Designs answers those questions!

Check out Ablu's blog too, where I found another tutorial for making tile pendants: Annie Howe's Keepsakes tutorial on tile pendants.

This is a new thing for me that I want to try....after the polymer clay, wire wrapping, and mixed media art. It is on my LIST!

Enjoy the tutorials and while you are there, browse the diverse and lovely tile pendant designs available by Albu Designs and Annie Howes. And, tell Albu Designs and Annie Howes that GalleriaLinda sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment