Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sharing the Love

Do jewelry designers buy from other jewelry designers? Why, yes, I believe they do! Jewelry makers appreciate all types of design aesthetics that are not their own and often have favorite "other" designers. Many buy from each other to "share the love" of jewelry.

I have a designer friend in Canada, who makes gorgeous Indian-inspired ethnic jewelry. We met online through Facebook and have shared fun jewelry-ness ever since. Her jewelry aesthetic is gorgeous, colorful, and special. As a handmade jewelry designer, she also is a great online marketer of her designs.

For Christmas, I treated myself to two of her necklaces that show her versatility! I absolutely love these two necklaces (pictured above) for their uniqueness and materials.

Ahkriti's Handmade Contemporary Ethnic Indian Inspired Jewelry can be found on Etsy and on iCraft.ca.





Oh, did I tell you? She also purchased one of my most contemporary GalleriaLinda Contemporary Handmade Beaded Jewelry designs last year. Sharing the love....

6 comments:

  1. Very beautiful pieces! Thanks for sharing.
    -Alison
    http://aniemandesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love Ankriti's jewellery and YOURS! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love Ankriti's jewellery and YOURS! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´m completely in love with the red and orange bracelet!!

    http://theperfectlysimplelife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete