Thursday, January 22, 2009

Trends Are Colorful!

I am so excited that the fashion color trends are finally getting back to clear colors! Jewel tones, rich colors, and vibrant accents are really where my personal aesthetic lie. Take a look at GalleriaLinda's artist-designed and handmade jewelry and you will see color, color, color.

Recently reading about fuchsia and berry colors, I went back into my many bead boxes to look for purple, fuchsia or other like colors. I found this interesting bead combination and am calling these "purple pineapple" earrings.

These earrings are found in GalleriaLinda's Artfire shop.

Black and brown tones are still a foundation for the new color look. All it takes is a pop of color to update these hues in your wardrobe and these earrings will do it!

1 comment:

  1. The color in those earrings is beautiful!

    Marianne
    www.crochetbymommaj.etsy.com
    www.crochetbymommaj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete