Friday, February 22, 2008

Oops! I did it again!





























What is wrong with me!!? I went into the bead shop to ONLY get supplies -boring, everyday supplies.

A half hour later, I came out with these totally capturing beads! They are not even a color that I would put on my list but they are just gorgeous and irresistible (obviously)!


A mixture of deep cognac and spice colors just beckoned and inspired this simple, but exotic design that delightfully features rich colors and textures. The light infuses into the quality beads for a color experience that lifts the spirit.

My local bead shop, Peace Creek, carries the most beautiful beads - walls and walls of beads. Many beads that they carry are not stock items, meaning, that once their order of a certain number of strands is depleted, we don't see the bead again. And, it is impossible to go in there for boring supplies without browsing these irresistible beads.

1 comment:

  1. Me too! I went to the Jewelry supply store to get some sterling wire! I couldn't resist walking out with a strand of beads! :( I wanted to wait cause I'm going to a bead show today, but I couldn't resist! I had to get those beads!

    Your beads are very nice, The color is really nice.

    ReplyDelete